Terms & Conditions
A non refundable booking fee (£300) is charged when the client agrees to this contract, this fee is deducted (in full) from the total price. This reserves and confirms your date. Following payment of the booking fee, the remaining balance is due to be paid 30 days before the wedding day.
Payment must be made by bank transfer. The details will be emailed to you after submitting the booking form and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of this contract.
Any payment must be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
With the subject “PAYMENT NOTIFICATION(wedding date)”
Services Provided: (Dependant of which package is agreed on. Individual arrangements can be included)
· Highlight video
· Extended highlight video
· Speeches & Ceremony as individual videos
. Feature Film
· Teaser trailer up to 1 minute
The selected package or if individual arrangements have been arranged, these details must be included in the "additional information" section of the booking form.
Terms and Conditions
1.It is agreed that the Terms & Conditions set out is the total agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
2.Special requests/coverage. The client understands and accepts that the film coverage will be as the videographer’s professional expertise determines and that no one image will be deemed more important than another. Special requests are not binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with the client’s wishes.
3.Any special requests not notified on the booking form must be made by the client to the videographer in writing.
4. On occasions and without notice it may be necessary for the Videographer originally specified to be substituted by another videographer (e.g. due to ill health).
5. The videographer will provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibers. It is sometimes impossible to record on camera the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
6. As the clients you own the copyright but it is understood unless specifically arranged with Pura VIDa Cornwall that Pura Vida Cornwall has unlimited usage in promoting their services of your images. To include, portfolio, blog, website and magazine advertisements and competitions in any way the videographer sees fit.
7. The videographer shall be granted complete artistic license including in relation to the poses, ideas, the locations used and final edits. The videographer’s judgment regarding the (poses/locations used/final edits) number of images taken shall be final. Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all the images requested.
8.Force majeure or Act of God. The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either part owing to any cause beyond their control.
9.Display. The client hereby allows the videographer to display any videos/footage included in this contract in their studios, portfolios, literature, wedding exhibitions and advertising. No use of the video/footage will be made by the videographer/s for other commercial reason except with the written permission of the client.
10.Cancellation. The client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to the videographer/s but in doing so shall forfeit any booking fee paid. Should cancellation be received by the videographer/s less than 12 weeks prior to the date of the ceremony, the client shall in addition pay a sum equal to 80% of the contract value. The said sum shall be payable as compensation as an estimate of the loss the film maker would suffer. We highly recommend that all couples take out comprehensive wedding insurance to protect themselves from costs if they need to cancel.
11. In the unlikely event of a total video failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
12.Complaints. Any complaints should be raised by the client with the videographer in writing, within 28 days of first becoming aware of the matter to be complained of and in any event within 28 days of receipt of the video.
13.In the result of using super 8mm film or any analogue film that has to be sent off for processing if anything would happen to that film out of the control of the film maker or Pura VIDa Cornwall then no responsibility can be taken for lost, mis-processed or ruined film. The film leaves the hands of the company and must be sent to London then Germany and then London for processing and telecine work and any mistakes that happen in this process are not the responsibility of Pura VIDa Cornwall.
14. We use high quality, well maintained equipment. However we will not be liable for any radio signal losses, battery failures, equipment failure and/or material defects which are beyond our control.
15. The clients(s) must obtain permission to film all aspects of the wedding from all locations. Any fees levied at the various locations are the responsibility of the client(s)
16. If something occurred at the wedding that the client(s) does not want to appear on the final film, the client(s) must instruct Pura VIDa Cornwall in writing before post production begins.
17. A hot meal must be provided to the videographer at the same time as the top table at the wedding breakfast and access to the same food and liquid refreshment (non-alcoholic) as the guests throughout the day. This must be notified to the catering staff and not overlooked. This allows me to have a break and eat at the same time as the wedding party and still have enough time to set up audio and video equipment ahead of the speeches.
18. The couple must accept that the image depends on lighting which is out of control of the videographer. Pura VIDa Cornwall will always endeavour to produce the highest quality of work with the light available.
19. Travel expenses within 70 miles of the Pura VIDa Cornwall office (TR7) are included within the initial price. For distances greater than this, a price is needed to be agreed prior to the booking form submission and should be included in the “Additional Information” section. Please note this may need to include hotel expenses.
20. Any additional services previously requested and agreed with Pura VIDa Cornwall need to be stated in the “Additional Information” section.